The Treatment: Balinese massage techniques work to soothe damaged tissue, and relieve strained muscles and joint pain. The boost to your circulation will help reduce stress and re-balance your body, and the aromatic oil can also boost your mood. As this massage targets deeper layers of muscle, and boosts circulation, Balinese massage is useful for sports injuries.
- Increased blood flow to the muscles to repair damaged muscles
- Relieve stress and other mental issues and boost IQ
- Sooth joint pains
- Boost balance of life
- Increase energy levels by rejuvenating your muscles.
- Whole body relaxation by calming emotions
- Strengthen muscles through deep massage techniques
- Optimal performance of the body
Don’t eat a heavy meal before the massage; if it’s your first time at the salon arrive at least 5 minutes early to complete the necessary forms.
The Covid-19 requirement – Please do not come to the Salon if you, or anyone who lives with you, is self isolating or displaying symptoms known to be consistent with Covid-19.