|Price Increase due to Covid-19|
|Intimate waxing, underarm hot wax and legs waxing will be charged to the amount of hair according to the areas, due to over grown areas and more wax will be used on the areas.|
Please make sure the area you want to waxed will be at least 3 mm long, if not please could you trimmed the area prior to treatment.
|To avoid running over time for next clients If your hairs are longer than 3 mm long, please trimmed the hairs to 3mm long prior to treatment, if the hairs are too long it will be difficult to wax and can be painful too.|
- Avoid applying HEAT to the waxed area for 12 to 24 hours. This includes hot baths, sauna, and steam.
- Avoid SUNTANNING for 24 hours. This includes any strong U.V. light exposure or sun bed treatments.
- Avoid applying highly FRAGRANCED products to the waxed area. This includes perfume, scented body lotions, antiperspirants, cosmetics, or feminine hygiene sprays. Only use professional products, recommended to you by the skin care therapist who performed the waxing service.
- Avoid using HARSH ABRASIVES or exfoliators in the waxed area. If you are prone to in-grown hairs, loofah mittens or exfoliant scrubs can be used ONCE the hair has begun to grow back.
- Avoid applying high SPF SUNBLOCKS to the waxed area for 12 to 24 hours after the waxing service. Sunscreen chemicals can be irritating to the newly waxed skin. This includes Self-Tanning products and Tan Accelerators.
- Any PINKING of the skin should disappear within 6 to 8 hours after the waxing treatment. Slight pinking is normal, and indicates that the hair was removed from the root, rather than superficially broken off, as in shaving. This is the reason that professional waxing LASTS for so much longer.
- For BEST RESULTS, repeat your professional waxing every 4 to 6 weeks depending on the area and your individual hair growth rate.